SIERRA SAFARI Jeep Trails... FALL 2016
Please read over the details below as they may answer any questions you may have remaining.
Jeepers arriving Friday morning should check in no later than 8am.
PLEASE EAT BREAKFAST & FUEL PRIOR TO 8AM.
Please see the "Event Schedule" for further detail.
FUEL & MILEAGE
- There is no remote fueling. All vehicles must begin each day's tour with a FULL tank of gas. There will be no opportunity for refueling during the day's course.
- Plan enough fuel to travel 100-150 miles each day.
PERSONAL ITEMS TO/FROM DESTINATIONS
- Be prepared for any weather condition as the Sierra Nevada Mountains can change from sunny to stormy and a moments notice.
- Sierra Safari will not transport any personal items to/from event destinations, your belongs should be contained in your presonal vehicle.
- You are responsible to allow for all meals during the event.There's no McDonalds on the trail~ pack a lunch!
** Emergency Contact during the Event call:
Dick Allen at: 661.510.8512
Janet Allen at: 661.644.6124
Julie Behrens at: 661.645.2324
PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
DICK (661.510.8512) OR JULIE (661.645.2324)